Vanwall GPR V12
Vanwall GPR V12
Browse Videos (340)
- Matt Cook, Designer, talks about the development of the Street Triple R
- Tiff Needell tests the Frontline Developments LE50 and compares it to an original MGB GT from the 1960s on which the new car is based..
Quoted prices are from 2015 and may well have been subject to change since then.
- Published on 13 Mar 2018.
British Racing Driver and former presenter of Top Gear and Fifth Gear, Tiff Needell introduces the 666BHP Lister
- Whilst the 570GT was exploring the volcanic landscape of Tenerife, on the other side of the planet, the 650S Spider was climbing the Hakone Turnpike in Japan. Features on both drives at http://cars.mclaren.com/latest.
- The CB range from Toniq has been specifically designed and engineered to excel in the Lightweight road and track market. The all new CAD designed and laser engineered, seamless high strength tubular spaceframe ensures chassis integrity and tolerances to within 0.5mm across the entire structure. The CB boasts double wishbone suspension all round with fully adjustable coilover dampers so the car can be set up between road and track use with ease. The Modern interpretation utilises 'edge' design language securing its place in the 21st Century while maintaining typically classic proportions of front engine, rear wheel drive British Sportscars. The CB rewards its owner with excellent response and grounded poise inspiring confidence no matter where your playground and regardless of your level of driving skill!
The CB is priced to compete on a like for like basis undercutting the competition, where the CB's basic specification exceeds that of the opposition offering its owner more for their money and a smaller options list!
Brand New fully built cars start from £30,995
Later this year will see a bolt on/bolt off full screen option (depending on road or track requirement) readily available new or retro fit for existing cars. All the thought process for this is designed into the car already. The wiper assembly will be part of the module only requiring connection into the cars main loom through one waterproof connecter. The switchgear is already a part of the cars existing interior. Further basic weather options will follow this development.
Power options range from 180 to 260 BHP while the car shown here is the 200 BHP model. There is a plan to develop a supercharged version which will produce between 300 and 330 BHP In a car that weighs 570kilos wet!
There is also a bike engine option that will be known as the CB14 R, using Kawasaki's Bullet proof ZX14 motor which produces 196BHP as standard and weigh in at 520kg wet! Tuning options are available for this engine.
Page 53 of 57 12