Vanwall GPR V12
Vanwall GPR V12
Browse Videos (308)
- Two rapid Gardner Douglas 427's in formation at Blyton Park - June 2013.
- Ma 1ère fois sur le grand circuit du Mans des 24 heures en Ultima GTR (caméra embarquée)
- Published 16th July 2021.
Join us as we pilot a new Ultima RS supercar on a night-time drive around some of Britain’s back roads.
This is an 800bhp LT5-equipped version of Ultima Sports’ all-new model – the fastest, most versatile, stylish and aerodynamic Ultima ever made.
To find out more about the new Ultima RS supercar, please head over to https://www.ultimasports.co.uk/
- The MST Mk1 is not, legally or by name at least, a mk1 Ford Escort. But materially and mechanically it's a close match for the formative, 1970s-era, competition-specification version of one of the most famous rally cars there has ever been; and it's both brand new and road-legal.
Built by Motorsport Tools of Pwllheli, it's the work of a company that has spent years supporting, repairing and restoring historic mk1 and mk2 Escort rally cars. It exists in order to supply those who want a more habitable and usable, but still authentic-feeling, brand-new-and-yet-still-classic mk1 Escort with a car they can enjoy on the road as often as they like.
Built out of a mix of MST's own specially designed chassis and body stampings, and competition-grade axles and driveline components of the sort you'd find on a historic rally car, the MST Mk1 is powered by a 2.0-litre, 260bhp Cosworth 'BDG' racing engine of the same family that powered Ford's 1970s rallying Escorts, which revs beyond 8000rpm and sounds ear-splittingly shrill. Our man Matt Saunders found out exactly that on roads close to the Escort's glory-days forest rally stages in Snowdonia, North Wales. Ear plugs at the ready, folks.
New videos are uploaded to Autocar each week. Don't miss a single one. Subscribe now: http://smarturl.it/autocar
Visit our website at http://www.autocar.co.uk
- Steve Sutcliffe pits the road-going MINI Challenge 210 Edition against its race car equivalent. How do they compare?
- Published on 3 Jul 2017
Trade Price Cars presenter Jake Sanson was given the experience of a lifetime courtesy of The Halow Project, BirelART UK Series and Noble Cars.
On Friday, Jake became a passenger at the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed in the brand new Noble M600 Speedster, that was only finished on Wednesday!! Not only that, but he was driven by 1996 Formula One world champion Damon Hill OBE!!
Please donate to The Halow Project!!
(Exterior footage of the timed run is owned by the Goodwood Festival of Speed and is purely used for circuit reference, and Trade Price Cars claims no ownership of such footage.)
Page 49 of 52 12