Browse Videos (308)
- Witness the inherent balance of the Range Rover Sport SVR - without intervention from traction or stability aids.
- Raw Striker Hayabusa at the Llandow Circuit on Anglesey
- Published 7th October 2020.
- The Morgan 3 Wheeler has easily been one of the most talked-about vehicles in the years since its modern re-introduction by Morgan Motors, and it has been a car that Hitting Redline has been eager to film since this very car first arrived in Southern Vermont more than two years ago.
Michael Hardyman's M3W story is one filled with more experience than most owners probably achieve; Michael has put over 10,300 miles on his car since he received the car, and has explored in that time much of New England and Vermont. The story of this Morgan is not one of garage-kept nostalgia, but rather of use and experience, and of using a legendary and historic vehicle for the unrefined, yet noble purpose of exploring the greatest backroads one can uncover.
- Published: Oct 29, 2019.
Exciting stuff from Autocar today as we try some
modernised classics - restomods, if you like. This isn't a conventional group test, because the three cars we've assembled all do very different things.
The Alfaholics GTA-R is an Alfa Romeo 105-series coupe that has seen the mother of all makeovers. With 240bhp and weighing just 840kg, its power-to-weight ratio is some 290bhp/tonne (hence the name) and fully seam welded, with carbonfibre panels and bespoke engine and gearbox internals and suspension, it's a true track car.
The Jensen Interceptor R by Jensen International Automotive is more road car than track car. But don't think that this reworked Interceptor is slow: JIA has squeezed a supercharged Chevy LSA engine under the hood, making more than 550bhp. But, as we'll see, it may be more cruiser than sports car.
Sitting somewhere between the two, in ethos, is a Porsche 911 modified and modernised by renowned specialists Tuthill. They'll do almost anything you want to a 911 but here they've taken an early 70s 911 E and made it all-round lovelier. It's a terrific blend of road and track performance.
The base for our test is Llandow circuit in Wales so join our testers James Disdale, Matt Prior and Matt Saunders as they try these three brilliant reimagined classics.
New videos are uploaded to Autocar each week. Don't miss a single one. Subscribe now: http://smarturl.it/autocar
- A ride on and off road in the Bowler EXR-S. The first customer car of the 6 being produced. Totally insane, would shame most Supercars on and off road!!
Page 43 of 52 12