Browse Videos (309)
- Published 19th July 2021.
The UK is home to one of the most diverse automotive industries
in the world. As well as hosting globally competitive, mass market
manufacturers, the UK is also the world’s leading location for the
design, prototyping, engineering and manufacturing of luxury, sports and specialist vehicles. Products and technologies produced by these manufacturers have some of the highest levels of domestic content seen across the entire automotive industry..
- Published 30th April 2020.
The Speedtail’s intensive development programme didn’t just create a 250mph road car – it paves the way for future McLarens
- Spencer Matthews of Made In Chelsea fame joined long time Ginetta racer and current British GT4 Champion Rick Parfitt Jr. at Rockingham Motor Speedway for the inaugural Ginetta Festival...with devastating effect!
Not content with a trip to the gravel trap at Tarzan corner in the morning, Spencer went back out in a Ginetta G40R Drivers Club Car in the afternoon only to send it into the wall at the second corner of his first flying lap!
Thankfully Spencer was fine, as were his two passengers in the incidents- racing drivers Rick Parfitt Jr. and Adam Morgan.
- Published on Feb 6, 2018.
Find out all about Suffolk Sportscars, and the cars that we make, the Suffolk SS100 and the Suffolk C-type Jaguar. This video tells you all about the company and the 350 cars that they have produced in the past 23 years. visit our site www.suffolksportscars.com
- Swind E Classic electric Mini conversion review - DrivingElectric
- The BAC Mono is a carbon-bodied piece of sculpture with the innards of a Formula 3 car: 540kg, 280hp. The handling is astonishing in the wet.
Page 45 of 52 12