Vanwall GPR V12
Vanwall GPR V12
Browse Videos (340)
- The Aston Martin DB11 has been given suspension tweaks and a new engine in the form of a 503 V8. But with a lower top speed and a slower 0-62mph figure that its V12 brother, has Aston actually made the DB11 sweeter than it was before? Time to find out.....
- Aston Martin teamed up with Polyphony Digital to put the DP-100 Concept in to Gran Turismo 6. We spoke to the guys behind it to find out what it means for the future of Aston...
- Footage from the 2014 Aston Martin track day at the spectacular Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria. 30 guests joined us between 5-6 October for a wonderful driving and dining experience, with some stunning Aston Martins taking to the track including models from our Vantage range, Rapide S, Vanquish, and even the rare One-77.
- Aston Martin Racing came away from the 84th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours leading the FIA World Endurance Championship Manufacturers title.
After running a near-faultless race, both the #95 and #97 GTE Pro entries finished in fifth and sixth place respectively. With the team focused on ensuring a safe and steady pace throughout the early stages of the race and throughout the night, each of the entries were tasked to make progress at dawn.
- New footage of the Aston Martin Rapide S filmed ahead of the model's global media launch in Spain.
Featuring the all-new AM11 engine and an assertive new look, Rapide S is the world's most beautiful four-door sports car and the most powerful four-door car Aston Martin has ever produced.
- Filmed at the car's global media launch, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, in distinctive 'Flugplatz Blue', takes on the sun-drenched roads of Palm Springs, California.
Page 9 of 57 12