Vanwall GPR V12
Vanwall GPR V12
Browse Videos (340)
- 15th January 2013 marks 100 years since the founding of Aston Martin by Robert Bamford and Lionel Martin. By incorporating their new company they began 100 years of Power, Beauty and Soul.
Featuring some of the most iconic cars and most important people in Aston Martin history this film explores 100 years of this globally respected British marque.
- Aston Martin celebrates 100 years of Power, Beauty, Soul with a spectacular centenary event. The New Vanquish reached new heights, lifted to the helipad of the exclusive Burj Al Arab hotel, Dubai, a world's first.
Attended by His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum and Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez, this stunning event continues Aston Martin's centenary celebrations.
- The new four door Aston Martin Rapide S.
- Presenting the Aston Martin Vanquish Carbon Edition. Confident and sophisticated this fascinating and sinister aesthetic sees the Aston Martin flagship embrace an exquisite dark side.
- Aston Martin is celebrating its centenary in world-class style with the debut of the exceptional CC100 Speedster Concept.
Created as a stunning celebration Aston Martin's 100 years of sports car excellence the one-off CC100 looks both to the past and the DBR1 -- Aston Martin's greatest sporting triumph on the track -- and to the future with its teasing glimpses of potential future design direction.
The 6.0-litre V12-powered concept car made its world debut by completing a lap of the famous Nordschleife at Germany's ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nürburgring race. It is lapping the circuit together with the 1000km race-winning 1959 DBR1 with British racing legend Sir Stirling Moss at the wheel.
Discover the Aston Martin CC100: http://cc100.astonmartin.com
Page 8 of 57 12