5EXi Race Prepared
5EXi race prepared.
Browse Videos (341)
- Aston Martin Racing came away from the 84th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours leading the FIA World Endurance Championship Manufacturers title.
After running a near-faultless race, both the #95 and #97 GTE Pro entries finished in fifth and sixth place respectively. With the team focused on ensuring a safe and steady pace throughout the early stages of the race and throughout the night, each of the entries were tasked to make progress at dawn.
- New footage of the Aston Martin Rapide S filmed ahead of the model's global media launch in Spain.
Featuring the all-new AM11 engine and an assertive new look, Rapide S is the world's most beautiful four-door sports car and the most powerful four-door car Aston Martin has ever produced.
- Filmed at the car's global media launch, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, in distinctive 'Flugplatz Blue', takes on the sun-drenched roads of Palm Springs, California.
- Prepare for take off.....Aston Martin Vulcan
- Published on 22 Dec 2016.
Goodwood takes a First Glance at the brand new Atalanta car, a British legend reborn. We meet Martyn Corfield, MD of Atalanta motors, who discusses the history of the company and the making of a new model. Only a handful of cars still exist, this new model is being built to original design, but with modern technology.
- Visivelmente satisfeito estava na subida ao pódio Pedro Salvador: "Foi uma corrida mais difícil que a de ontem pois hoje o Audi R8 revelou-se mais rápido e rodou mais perto de mim. Foi complicado ultrapassa-lo depois da saída das boxes mas tive de encontrar forma de o fazer. Depois, e apesar de ter começado a sentir problemas com a segunda velocidade do Juno SSE, consegui encontrar uma margem que me permitiu chegar ao final como vencedor..."
Page 9 of 57 12