Browse Videos (309)
- Does Nevada's infamous secret base, Area 51, house UFOs and little green men? What's it like to experience 5+ g's in a tumbling aerobatic plane? Do pilots actually race WWII warbirds at 500 mph just 100 feet off the ground? And does Bentley's awesome, 567-horsepower W-12 Continental GT have the right stuff to outgun a stunt plane in a drag race? Join host Arthur St. Antoine as he pilots Bentley's heroic supercoupe into the vast Nevada desert to explore all of the above—and see if the ContiGT improves his luck at the high-roller tables of Vegas, too.
- Published on 5 Feb 2016. See what it's like to drive the wild Ariel Nomad on gravel with evo's Henry Catchpole Watch Ariel Nomad vs Rivals: https://youtu.be/XSzqPCM9uiA Follow us: https://twitter.com/evomagazine https://facebook.com/evomagazine Subscribe to the evo channel: http://bit.ly/1MAnWVi Subscribe to evo magazine: http://subscribe.evo.co.uk/
- The Ariel Atom's caveman cousin, the Ariel Nomad is an absolute hooligan on any terrain. Watch Steve Sutcliffe put it to the test...
- Published on 26 Jun 2015. Alex gets behind the wheel of the crazy new Nomad. It looks mad, goes like hell and sounds insane. So why doesn't he like it? Subscribe to Car Throttle: http://bit.ly/CTSubscribe
- Aston Martin celebrates 100 years of Power, Beauty, Soul with a spectacular centenary event. The New Vanquish reached new heights, lifted to the helipad of the exclusive Burj Al Arab hotel, Dubai, a world's first. Attended by His Highness Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum and Aston Martin CEO Dr Ulrich Bez, this stunning event continues Aston Martin's centenary celebrations.