Browse Videos (304)
- Published 3rd June 2021.
BAC’s limited-edition Mono R supercar has lived up to its billing and set The New Reference for a lap time at the iconic Goodwood Motor Circuit.
The 343bhp, 555kg supercar lapped the 2.4-mile track in an astonishing 1:15.03 on fully road-legal Pirelli P Zero tyres – averaging a remarkable 115mph during the run. British racing driver Oliver Webb was at the wheel for the lap during an official track day.
- Published on 12th October 2021.
The limited-edition BAC Mono R claims yet another production car lap record, hitting the top of the leaderboard at the Red Bull Ring in style. With British racing driver Adam Christodoulou at the wheel, the 343bhp, 555kg R lapped the 2.7-mile Formula One circuit in just 1:32.96 to set a new best by almost six seconds.
BAC were on location in Austria with tyre partner Pirelli, as part of the P Zero Experience Central Europe.
- In this video Drew Stearne takes the BAC Mono on its inaugural press test drive through the Welsh hills. With looks worthy of science fiction, the BAC Mono has miraculously made it from concept car to road-legal speed machine. Reaching speeds of up to 170mph, you can own one for yourself for a mere £75,000.
- BAC Mono testing - track time from Josh Cartu
- Published on Sep 30, 2018.
Paul and Tiff get behind the wheel of possibly the most unique road cars ever built; the BAC Mono from Briggs Automotive Company. With race car looks and hyper car performance, this single-seater supercar certainly ticks all the right boxes on paper. Driving a duo of Monos into the hills of Wales, before really seeing what they can do on track at the incredible Anglesey circuit.
Thanks to the whole team at BAC and for more check them out here: http://www.bac-mono.com/
Big thanks also to http://instagram.com/paulphoto
If you haven't yet subscribed you can do so here: http://goo.gl/fmAbgP
- Published on Jun 4, 2019.
In 2011, we unleashed BAC Mono on the world. And now in 2019, we're ready to take it to the next level...
Strap yourselves in once again - something big is coming. See you at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019.
Launching 4th July 2019
Page 10 of 51 12