MINI launches Sport Pack option
5th February 2015
Sportiness is in MINI’s DNA, but now buyers of any MINI 3-Door or 5-Door Hatch can further enhance this athletic appearance with the new MINI Sport Pack.
The new pack adds a variety of desirable styling and performance equipment to the MINI Hatch’s already-generous standard specification list. Available on all models, the Sport Pack adds the likes of bonnet stripes, sport suspension, 17" Track Spoke alloy wheels in silver or black, John Cooper Works steering wheel (with cruise and multifunction control) and John Cooper Works spoiler.
From as little as £3,300 (on Cooper S models), MINI buyers will not only benefit from the enhanced style offered by the pack, but could also see the residual values of their pride and joy increase. MINI Financial Services predict that the resale value of models specified with the pack could be enhanced by as much as 25% - that’s on top of the MINI 3-Door Hatch’s already class-leading RVs.
The full list of equipment included in the Sport Pack (in addition to existing Chili Pack content):
- Cloth/leather Diamond upholstery
- Multi-function controls for steering wheel
- Bonnet stripes
- Sport suspension (not for MINI One & One D)
- 17" Track Spoke alloy wheels in silver or black
- John Cooper Works steering wheel
- John Cooper Works roof spoiler
- John Cooper Works aerodynamic kit
- Floor mats
- Passenger seat height adjustment
- Storage compartment pack
- Anthracite headlining
- Piano Black interior trim
- MINI Excitement Pack
- MINI Driving Modes
- Rain sensor & automatic headlight activation
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic
- Interior lights pack
- MINI John Cooper Works door sill finishers
Pricing of the MINI Sport Pack varies depending on which model it is being added to.
|Model||Price of Sport Pack|
|One & One D||£4,500|
|Cooper & Cooper D||£4,300|
|Cooper S & Cooper SD||£3,300